Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zombie Walkway Part 2


The cold must have finally frozen my brain or killed me, I thought, as I surveyed the rows of tombstones and monuments fading away in every direction. The air shimmered in the oppressive heat and I shed my thick, wolf-fur lined jacket and outer snow pants. I was on a slope, a rough pathway heading down into a grove a dark overgrown trees and bushes one way and up to a clear blue sky the other way. I walked up. By the time I reached the top of the small rise I was exhausted, my snow drenched clothes drying in the heat, chaffed at me uncomfortably and I was having difficulty catching my breath but the view I saw put all concerns aside. I'd never seen a city, the largest settlement I had been in had no more than thirty buildings, maybe one two story and I had seen pictures but this was just something else entirely...

2 comments:

  1. WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YAH KOSMIC GONAD ... NOW BE A GOOD STONER AND GO BACK AND SMOKE YAH BONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Sharkey ... is this all you got? Slap prick.

    ReplyDelete