Monday, May 18, 2009

Zombie Walkway


I was standing waist deep in snow, a blizzard all around me, blinded, when "the accident" first occurred. I started sneezing, giant head rattling sneezes, one after the other like gunshots, and when I sneezed for the ninth time within as many seconds I felt my body stretch itself beyond possibility before imploding in on itself in a gut-wrenching twist. Then the sneezing stopped, the roaring of the blizzard stopped, the twisting of my guts stopped and the wet pressure of waist deep snow had stopped. I opened my eyes to a bright blue sky, clearer and bluer than ever I saw. The air was hot and heavy, the ground soft and green beneath my enormous snow boots. All about me strange trees and multitudes of stone tablets standing upright in the ground. Tombstones. A Graveyard!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so we're getting stoned then walking around the biggest graveyard in town? Cool. Nice to have it right next door. Sign up as a follower to my blogs yah snob :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE A LAZY FUCK SHARKEE ... WHEN YAH GUNNA LOOSEN THOSE LIPS FROM THA BONG AND START TYPING???

    ReplyDelete